1. "In tonight's performance of Equus, Daniel Radcliffe's part will be played by Vladimir Putin."
2. Only in the Enquirer: The forbidden love between Vladimir Putin and Sarah Jessica Parker.
3. "In Soviet Russia, 'You Mount Horse.'" (Only readers in Enumclaw would find the humor in this.)
4. "Ah, you must be the horse he rode in on. Well, lube up and brace yourself."
5. "Well done, Comrade Agent. When Obama receives the pictures of his Secretary of State doing a 'Catherine the Great,' we'll own his a$$. Not that we don't already."
Best of Jack Reacher
He's Putin on a little weight. That makes him a Siberian husky.
In the Bearded Spock Universe, Vladimir Putin holds a summit with President John Kerry
Answering the question you never thought to ask: "What is the exact opposite of Fabio?"
"No one must know about this. Here, have a polodium... I mean, sugar cube."
Best of Mr. Hankey
Vlad takes a break out looking for Brokeback Mountain