Wednesday, June 24, 2009
When you're a man, the world is your Port-a-Flush
1. The DNC came to regret letting Barney Frank direct their Stimulus-promotion DVD, Shovel Ready when the finished project turned out to be nothing more than 90 minutes of young men pissing into a big hole. (It was, however, a perfectly apt metaphor for the Stimulus itself.)
2. Bryan's OCD led him to spend six hours digging the perfect pit to take a leak by the side of the road.
3. In 2011, critics would complain that Obama's policy of having conservatives dig their own graves prior to their execution was "Nazi-like," Rachel Maddow, Robert Gibbs, and David Shuster were quick to point out that they were provided with gloves, helmets, and other safety gear while doing so.
4. It was a pretty elaborate grave for a hamster, but Richard Gere insisted "This one was special."
5. "Nope, no treasure here. Just an iron box with some weird Kenyan birth certficate in it."
Instantly Promoted Best of Tim:
Butters, at age 26
Best of The Man
Brian completed his "pissing on a dead hookers face" merit badge, twice.
Best of Rich Bateman
With their pants around their ankles and shovels in hand, America prepares for health care reform under the Obama plan.
Best of Jay Guevara
2059 taxpayer: "There. That's the grave of the last politician who voted for the stimulus. I think I've got every one of 'em now."
Best of Submariner
And a little for my brothers who are no longer here.
Best of Mr. Hankey
After admiring his work upon closing the tunnel coming from Mexico, Kyle proceeds to sign his name.
Best of dub
Meanwhile, out behind Neverland Ranch...
What? Too soon?