Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Renaissance Gay Tuesday
1. This portrait from the Westminster Gallery, captured the first meeting of Lord Andrew of Sully and Lord Ryan of Seacrest.
2. Gallant was grateful to be alive in the Renaissance, while Goofus giggled constantly about the "Boob-onic Plague."
3. "P'tagh! I'll put my b'athleth through your... Oh, sorry, what day is this again?"
4. Gallant posed stoically in the manner of a Flemish gentleman. Goofus kept asking Rembrandt to pull his finger.
5. Souvenir of Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas's visit to one of those Old Tyme Photo places.
Best of dub
In the bible it says the rod and the staff comforts thee. But Horatio, your rod, your staff, it kind of hurts my ass.
Best of jeff
"Hey Gerd, look - a hamster."
Best of John.....just John
Do you realize, Horatio, that by paying us, and others, to be professional portrait subjects, King Louis XII has created or saved over 3 million jobs? Long live the king!
Best of prince of leaves
Guy on right: "What do you mean you don't like wearing matching outfits? I think it's cute! It lets everyone know we're a couple."
Best of duke of red
Ye Olde Surprize Buttsecks
Best of Submariner
Well, there was this ONE time at dandy/fop camp?
Best of mpur
Sully was disappointed with the results of his "old school gay porn" Google search.