Tuesday, June 30, 2009
1. Best of Rightwingnutlicker: "More please."
2. Apart from the firehose scene, the worst part about Ang Lee's remake of UHF was casting Clay Aiken in the Weird Al Yankovic role.
3. Fireman's Fund insurance petitions Barney Frank for a bailout. The congress"man" later complimented then for "understanding the ins and outs of Washington politics."
4. San Francisco will not be changing its Fireman Exams as a result of the Ricci verdict since the talent, swimsuit, and evening gown sections are already race-neutral.
5. ORA*: "OK, the Canterbury Fire Department is up to snuff. Let's check out the Public Library."
* Canterbury (England) was recently forced to satisfy government inspectors that was "sufficiently gay".
Best of Army of Dad
Do not taunt happy fun enema man.
Best of Tim
Despite Rudy's popularity at the station, many of his fellow firefighters privately wished he would just get a bidet
Best of Rodney Dill
"No, I don't think the autopilot needs any more inflation."
Best of Whacko
For some odd reason, Randy will not get promoted to Lieutenant in New Haven despite acing the qualifying exam.