Saturday, June 27, 2009
Here Come the Bride's
1. How do you tell your kids, "When I first met your mom, she was upside down on a stripper pole."
2. They were going to go with the crotchless wedding gown, but decided this was more tasteful.
3. Later... "I now pronounce you, man and personal flotation device."
4. The gown wasn't the tackiest part of the wedding. That award went to Andrew Sullivan in Carol Channing drag singing "My Heart Will Go On."
5. The happy couple plan to spend their honeymoon in Hawaii, where they will make videos of themselves copulating on the beach and post them to YouTube.
Best of Dactyl
Good thing she had those velcro nipples installed.
Best of Submariner
The bumper sticker just says "Not Bombs"
Best of John.....just John
I now pronounce you mr. and mrs. Army of Gazongas!
Best of DaveP.
When the bride said she'd be buying an "off the rack" gown, this isn't waht I was expecting.
Best of Kaptain Krude
There's plunging necklines, and then there's falling-off-the-precipitously-steep-cliff plunging necklines.
Best of molson
Must have been in an accident. Looks like the airbags went off.