Saturday, June 20, 2009
1. How to tell if your kids have been molested by Mark Trail.
2. "Today in kindergarten sex-ed, we'll be role-playing gay archetypes such as the Bear, the Wolf, and the fine piece of ass."
3. "Yo, Barney Frank, our eyes are up *here.*"
4. "And if you don't keep your flies zipped up, wild animals will gobble your wieners." Army of Mom had some unusual disciplinary tactics.
5. San Francisco's strip clubs prepare to take advantage of the simultaneous NAMBLA and Plushie conventions.
Best of Army of Dad
I thought this was odd until I saw the mullet and knew that it was just Arkansas.
Best of mklasing
Years later their mother would say about the kid with the wolf: "I just don't know what made him build that bomb and blow up that high school."
Best of Chrees
#34 in items that make purity rings unnecessary
Best of Barco Sin Vela II
Even in Kindergarten, Larry the Cable Guy had a mullet and just didn't quite fit in.
Best of Unscrupulous
This is simply a sign of oncoming puberty...
"Fur, where there was no fur before"
(Yes, as a matter of fact, I do feel dirty for coming at this from the child abuse angle, but come on!)