1. Pat couldn't wait to show off the new solar powered sunglasses to Chris, Shannon, and Terry and the other co-workers.
2. This hip combo of iPod and solar-powered glasses is perfect for any boy... um, girl... um, kid-in-need-of-an-ass-kicking on your gift list.
3. "Huh? Until I put these on, I never noticed that all the TV broadcasts and billboards are filled with subliminal commands to 'Procreate' and 'Worship Obama.'"
4. The Yoko Ono Worldwide Fan Club Convention attracted a record four attendees this year.
5. "Mom, tell me again about your love affair with the Blue Beetle."
Best of metalgarth
ORA: "We secretly put 'Better By You, Better Than Me' by Judas Priest on his iPod and left a shotgun under his bed. Let's see if he notices"
Best of dub
I hook them up, but the goggles, they do nothing.
Best of Matt the K
Hmmm...how come this thing only plays songs by Elton John, David Bowie, and k.d. lang???
Best of James McEnanly
The Borg, species One
Best of flyovercountry
I'm so geeky
Oh so geeky
My life is so very stupid and sad
Best of mega
When the CFL bulb popped next to his face and disfigured his eyes with mercury, Griffin got on the state's medical waiting list, and 18 months later, having gone completely blind, was prescribed a pair of sunglasses, designed by P. Diddy for $50 million in Stimulus package money.
Best of ThisOne
Pat found that when he wiggled the midbrain implant cable, he could see the coolest patterns when he closed his eyes.