1. Children of the Federation entertain the Klingon ambassador with folk dances. Later, their hearts are served roasted on a spit.
2. When little Bellatrix started levitating in mid Spiral Dance, the coven knew the Dark Lord was pleased.
3. Marion Barry Elementary School was so progressive, it had posters on the wall showing white kids demonstrating the correct method for smoking crack.
4. The thought that every little cracker in the room would have $150,000 in public debt hanging over their heads by the time her husband finished his term openly delighted the First Lady.
5. Ignore the white girl. Ignore the white girl. Ignore... Look, white girl, I'm ignoring you... Ignore the white girl.
Best of Mr. Hankey
In an updated version of Hans Christian Andersen's 'Red Shoes", the young girl is unable to stop dancing until her entire family pays pennance to the woman of the Obamassiah.
Best of dub
"Teacher!! Oprah is taking up two chairs!!"
Best of curly
After dancing, the children took turns playing ‘hide and seek’ in Michelle’s shoes.
Best of Julie the Jarhead
Christine watched fearfully, knowing Mommie Dearest could blow a gasket at any second.
Best of Viking04
M. Obama took the opportunity to practice her future role as Empress of Meximerada.
Best of metalgarth
Spock Jr, being sitting in the back row as usual, knew he had about 3 seconds to execute a neck pinch on the Klingon in the 1st row or else Lil Uhura would never respect him.
Best of Jay Guevara
"Yeah, now we're gettin' some dancin', now that I made that little honky b!tch sit down!"
Best of GregMan
Sasaquatch visits local kindergarten, film at 11.
Best of Submariner
The day the Grim Reaper visited Bella Abzug Elementary...
Best of dadoctah
So *this* is what happens with "Dancing with the Stars" meets NAFTA.