Friday, April 10, 2009
What Smells Like Dead Whale?
1. The first Do-It-Yourself Sushi Bar was not a success.
2. "The grandchildren will be so excited when they see we met Rosie O'Donnell."
3. "You know what I hate? Dead whales! (Awkward silence) There's one right behind me isn't there?"
4. "Who invited Pat Morita and Kirstie Ally to Spring Break?"
5. "Well, since this Fire Island, it's got to be either a sperm whale or a humpback."
Best of Army of Dad
Shortly after this photo was taken Sully was seen desperately searching for the blow hole.
Best of kg
You've got an awfully wide stance, there, grandma.
Best of Army of Mom
Oh thank God, grandma and grandpa didn't take the green string thing on vacation. *whew*
Best of Rodney Dill
"Say bye bye to grandpa... he's headed to Nineveh."
Best of mklasing
These flash forwards on "Lost" never make any damn sense.
Best of mpur
Seriously, who wears leg warmers to the beach?
Best of Mr. Hankey
In the Japanese remake, Gepetto and Pinocchio pose for their obligatory pictures after making a daring escape from Monstro the whale.
Best of prince of leaves
It wasn't the memory of the poor dead whale which tortured little Maggie for years afterward, it was the humiliation of spending the whole day at the beach with her grandfather and his boyfriend in the tight-fitting blue one-piece.
Best of dub
Granpa just shit a whale!! Take a picture, quick!!
Best of Son Of The Godfather
The climax to the Japanes rip-off of Cloverfield was ultimately disappointing.
Best of dadoctah
While Obasan and Ojisan took their "scenic" vacation snaps, they remained completely oblivious to Yumiko's shrieks of "AIEEE! GOJIRA!"