Monday, April 27, 2009
1. "And just when they're feeling good about their $8 a week tax reduction, I whack them in the ass with $4,000 a year in cap and trade taxes."
2. Chairman Bam-Bam now packs a mini-teleprompter to help him on occasions when he is supposed to be "off-the-cuff."
3. "Normally, yes, we would be out in the country for this. But today, we're hunting urban Snipes Mr. President."
4. "Ah, yes... this takes me back to my 'community organizer' days. Nothing like the crack of a bat against a Korean grocer's skull, is there?"
5. All right, who's the wise guy who programmed 'Dance like Mr. Bojangles' into the Teleprompter?
Best of Viking04
In an attempt to garner support in Arlen, TX, BHO emulates "Paddling Peggy".
Best of dub
Auditions for the new Fruit Of The Loom grapes were going according to plan.
Best of dub
It takes two men to spank Michelle's ass during foreplay.
Best of Army of Dad
...do the electric slide.
Best of dadoctah
"This is never going to work. We still need one more Pip."
Best of Mr. Hankey
Forget 'water-boarding'...Obama shows 'em how they do it in Chicago.
Best of jeff
Forget it guys - Sammy Davis Jr. and Gregory Hines both did it better.
Best of prince of leaves
"And if it pokes its head out and starts hissing, you just pop it one -- BAM! -- like so." Hillary's chief of staff gives President Obama whack-a-clenis lessons.
Best of molson
And if you follow through just right, you can actually feel the skull cave in.
Best of mpur
Wow. Is there nothing Obama can't do like he was in the Special Olympics?