1. Another day, another AIG Bonus party.
2. Responding to Chairman Zero's call for a (snort) massive budget cut, the Department of Energy considered eliminating "Giant Champagne Brunch Wednesdays," but then decided not to.
3. The Japanese fetish for elaborate toilets apparently knows no boundaries.
4. Because of the recession, most companies down-sized their booths at the International Plumbing Convention... but not the Kohler pavillion.
5. I don't know whether this is Hillary's gift to Bill, or Bill's gift to Hillary... and I'm not sure it matters.
Best of dub
Shelly auditions for the role of Water Dancer, while an impressed Peter North watches from below.
Best of Matt the K
In Russia, champagne glass drinks you!
Best of curly
Camille the exotic dancer's idea of a "rim job" was somewhat different then mine.
Best of Julie the Jarhead
Life's been good to Veronica Hamel since Hill Street Blues.
Best of Rodney Dill
Always loved a dirty martini
Best of The Man
For Obama's birthday, Chris Matthews thought he'd would like something smoking in a bowl
(or something like that).
Best of Army of Dad
I think I would prefer to stuff Olive myself.
Best of Submariner
Just call me "pimento" cuz I'll be stuffing into Olive tonight...
Best of steve o
The annual Christmas party at the Illinois Tollway Authority was still just as rowdy as ever.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The National Urology Association's annual fête grows tackier each year... though many members prefer to say it's almost tasteless.