Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Now, Army of Mom Knows How Dub Feels on Thursday
1. Ang Lee's film version of The Office had a very different take on the Dwight/Jim relationship.
2. "You ready for lunch? It's almost 8:30."
3. Financial services employees eventually adjusted to Barney Frank's new anti-air-conditioning rules.
4. Why you should never outsource your Sexual Harassment training video to Falcon Studios.
5. ORA: Andrew Sullivan was happy to provide Charles Johnson with two beefy bodyguards to keep Intelligent Design believers off of his website.
Best of Army of Dad
The New Berenstain Bears was a required part of the One's mandatory pre-K sex-ed classes.
Best of Submariner
Got any pudding?
Best of Mr. Hankey
GI Joe 2010 - Sporting real life facial hair, he prepares to demonstrate his kung-fu grip.
Best of Matt the K
Does this bear claw tattoo make me look gay?
Best of Tim
As car sales plummeted dealerships tried out all nude showrooms in an effort to bring in rich gay customers.
Best of dub
Sure Carl, I'll look into that for you. Now would you mind moving your cock away from my shoulder?
Best of Army of Mom
I suggest a new strategy - let the Wookiee ... well, you know, let him ...
Best of sonicfrog
With the help of Bobo, Coco finally got the Easter basket off his face...
Best of Chrees
OK, the Mac vs PC ads have officially jumped the shark. And it is a big hairy gay shark...
Best of prince of leaves
"You know, Bob, you really need to do something about that back-dandruff."
Best of Jay Guevara
"So...uh...what kinda faggot are you?"