1. 4,000 articulate, intelligent patriots show up at Tea Party, and CNN interviews these two.
2. What happens at Don Imus's ranch, stays at Don Imus's ranch.
3. "Welcome to Vermont!"
4. The most insulting part about DHS's report on the dangers of "right-wing" groups was the cover illustration.
5. "We got company, Earl. Break out the Châteauneuf-du-Pape Vigne du Régent 2005."
Best of Tim
The Gods of Light and Knowledge prefer a rustic existance
Best of Mr. Hankey
The Hall & Oates reunion tour got off to a rocky start.
Best of curly
Bartles and James have really let themselves go.
Best of Jack Reacher
Wow, Warren Beatty and John Larroquette have really let themselves go.
Best of jj
Anderson Cooper and David Gergen relax after a hard day at the studio.
Best of Oiao
Who'da thunk these two would have gotten em'sleves caught up in the sub-prime mess too.
Best of Double the U
Jeez, Terry Jones and Michael Palin have really let themselves go.
Best of metalgarth
Beavis I told you to get a shirt that covers your gut. No I hafta kick your ass
Best of Rodney Dill
Jeff Foxworthy's muses
Best of Matt the K
In a cruel and strange irony, Scott Bakula leaped into a different socio-economic strata. Check out his new 'Al'...
Best of dadoctah
Worst. Lawn gnomes. Evar.
Best of GregMan
"Squeel like a whut?"
Best of steve o
Things you won't overhear in conversation:
- Duct tape won't fix that.
- Oh hell, she's just 16 -- I couldn't.
- Tats just don't look good on some people.
- Nietzsche may have been inspired by Schopenhauer, but he wasn't limited by him.
- No thanks, I have to drive.
- I'll have an Appletini, please.
- Pouvez-vous recommander un vin rouge compliqué avec les notes terreuses?
- I just got home from the gym.
- Nawwww, she's too fat for me.
- Of course you may use my Scrabble dictionary.
- Only the police should own guns.