Monday, April 13, 2009
Economic Metaphors 101
1. The American taxpayer gratefully accepts his $8 a week temporary tax relief from the Obamassiah and rests secure in the knowledge that nothing can possibly go wrong.
2. Snidely Whiplash isn't even trying these days.
3. ORA: "Boy, those Ace of Spades Morons sure were nice to share their Valu-Rite vodka with me. I wonder what the catch is."
4. Fox scores a surprise reality hit with Trains versus Hobos, even though the outcome of the match was seldom surprising.
5. Vanilla Ice reflects on his career.
Wicked Supreme Best of Mr. Hankey
Obama's Schoolhouse Rock - "Conjuction Junction, What's Your Function?? "Sleeping all day and getting a handout...""
Best of Matt the K
After being shooed away from sleeping in the trash compactor, bear trap, and firing range, Otis Campbell finally gets some peace and quiet.
Best of The Man
The governor of new york didn't see this metaphor coming
Best of mklasing
This week on "Caught On Tape": GM Union employees working hard during the morning shift.
Best of Army of Dad
It's cool, he is wearing his yellow hat for safety!
Best of Matt the K
Juan's sleep number is Narrow Gauge.
Best of metalgarth
Charlie tried to comprehend "one point perspective" and "vanishing points" by using osmosis
Best of Submariner
The trick for most members of the Legislature is not whether or not they're asleep at the job - they are. Instead it is simply one of facing the right way so that when they finally startle awake - they'll be able to see what's coming at them.
Best of Mr. Right
"You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death..."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Stevie had a one track mind... about a mile and half long according to the coroner.
Best of Adjustah
"When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I feel...hey, no seriously you guys, what is that whistling sound?"
Best of dub
Raul is exhausted after laying out 4,000 coke lines for Courtney Loves birthday party.