1. Where Europe gets its sense of cultural superiority is still a mystery.
2. The Blaq Bloq was disappointed that Breasts for Bombs ditched out on their annual naked picnic.
3. "Dude, your life-size Any Winehouse hood ornament is getting away!"
4. The script for the Dude, Where's My Car? sequel was so awful that Sean William Scott and Ashton Kutcher only returned on the condition their faces were never shown.
5. "Dude, if we don't stop smoking, we'll never make it in time for the G20 protests. OK, but just one more bong and that's it!"
Very Brady Best of metalgarth
ORA: Scene from mid 80's documentary, "Depeche Mode Parking Lot"
Best of flyovercountry
Trying to seize upon the success of nude female car washing, the Bob brothers decided to offer a nude car mechanic shop. The business was not successful however, as most women were looking for bigger wrenches.
Best of mklasing
Oddly, the Yoko Ono Production Company has never produced a hit film.
Best of Silhouette
Has he no shame? His socks don't match.
Best of dadoctah
"HAH! You're listening to Car Talk with Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers, and there *is* no solution for this week's Puzzler."
Best of Matt the K
Great Moments in Rock'n'Roll History: The Red Hot Chili Peppers adopt their trademark look after being cavity-searched by the Stasi and then abandoned naked on the Autobahn outside Berlin.
Best of Rodney Dill
Shitty Shitty Gang Bang
Best of Tim
Time traveling humans did not inspire much faith in the future.
Best of lawhawk
Obama's new warranty program for American automakers had a few flaws.