Tuesday, March 10, 2009
1. You can't deny M'Chel Ob'Ama's influence on the fashion industry.
2. Advertising for the "Portable Leather Glory Hole" targeted the wrong demo.
3. In the proposed Fairness Doctrine compromise, Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter would still be allowed to broadcast, but they must wear these muzzles at all times.
4. This diet aids helps you lose weight by restricting your diet to carrots, cucumbers, and, um... et cetera.
5. I see Mr. Blackwell's javelin just barely missed.
Wicked Best of Army of Dad
How hard can she suck? That used to be a ball gag.
Best of Army of Dad
When did Carl's Jr. start selling hotdogs and I didn't know Paris Hilton was still selling for them.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
No surprise here - on her MySpace page, Janice says she "likes puppies and sniffing jockstraps"
Best of Jack Reacher
Well, if she won't stop biting the upholstery, whaddya gonna do?
Best of dadoctah
Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming? And started doing showtunes?
Best of mpur
Vick wondered if being an intern in Hillary's office was really worth it.
Best of mega
At $15 apiece, the Obama team's Iron Maiden Republican Convertor Unit generated more votes in the hands of the door-to-door canvassing army than twenty years of emptying the public treasury into ACORN.
Best of prince of leaves
Best of Matt the K
Consuela rethinks accepting the Cher's housekeeper job.
Best of Submariner
Y'know, that kinda looks like the "in flight refueling coupling target;" bet it works pretty much the same, too.