1. Every morning, Dear Leader wakes up and salutes the Teleprompter.
2. Only Obumblef-ck could be dumb enough to screw up the hand motions of "I'm a Little Teapot."
3. The President was nearly blinded today when the first lady showed up in broad daylight wearing silver lame hip-huggers.
4. The president argues forcefully that his deficits only "come up to about, um, up to here."
5. "... and some of those Special Olympics retards have big old brow ridges... like this..."
Very Brady Best of Silhouette
Continuing his diplomatic genius, Obama performs while reciting The Song of Hiawatha for the delegation from India.
Bam! Pow! Best of dadoctah
The Batdance. Ur doin it rong.
Best of metalgarth
Once again, Homer stuck his head in the Shine-O Ball-O and blinded Carl when he came to work the next day
Best of Army of Dad
BO is still looking for his balls. Michelle is really good at hiding things.
Best of Atomic Lib Smasher
Look over there! A taxpayer! Let's get him!
Best of jj
Is where da white wimmen at?
Best of GregMan
"Where da teleprompter at?"
Best of hntr766
I'm just lookin' for a clue!
Best of mklasing
BO watches sadly as another bowling ball heads for the gutter.
Best of Mr. Right
As a practical joke, members of the President's staff kept slowly dialing down the contrast and brightness controls on his TelePrompTer™ during the State of the Union Address. It was all very funny... until he finally gave up and started ad-libbing, causing a 3000 point drop in the Dow, a war with Canada, and a record number of strokes and heart attacks among members of Congress, all within a matter of minutes.
Best of Seoulman (R)
President Obama took third in the Shirley Temple look-alike contest.
Best of Submariner
What the hell IS that thing?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Franklin Mint's new Obamalama coin carries a colored picture of Da Wiz and is inscribed with the catchy new DNC slogan, "Deficits As Far As the Eye Can See. Order yours today, only $1.95... plus $89 shipping/handling.
Best of Jay Guevara
"Yessir, Mr. Soros. Right away, Mr. Soros. How high, Mr. Soros?"