Divine Miss M
1. After Lt. Mayer testified on Capitol Hill, the Navy was spared any budget cuts from Barney Frank's committee.
2. Brick Tamlin was excited to see the pants party was just getting started.
3. Submariner wishes to let everyone know... he does *not* have this outfit.
4. The rear admiral orders you to swab his poop deck.
5. Madonna's latest bustier breaks loose during her rendition of "In The Navy," brutally murdering an unfortunate back-up dancer.
Wicked Best of flyovercountry
And now, Captain Swaby, who came straight from a Cher concert, will say a few words to the "men".
Best of Army of Dad
No wonder the Chinese Navy mooned our ship.
Best of Mr. Hankey
At Senate page talent night...
Best of Jay Guevara
"I chriththen this thip the USS Barney Frank!"
Best of Matt the K
Kill it! Kill it! For the love of God kill it!
Best of Army of Mom
Your body is a wonderland ... NOT.
Best of Oiao
Don't you think the aviator sunglasses are bit over the top?
Best of Seoulman (R)
Dang it, what is the point of being dictator if no one takes you seriously
Best of Submariner
I don't really expect Ang Lee's remake of "Tora, Tora, Tora" to be historically accurate.
Best of sonicfrog
Seeing his career take the Kyle McLachlin nosedive, Jake Gyllenhall decided to star in the even gayer Ang Lee sequel, "Brokeback Navy".