Saturday, March 14, 2009
Another Little Slice of Life
1. Another way to "test for gay" is to have the suspect play Wii with "Ugly Betty" for 20 minutes. If he has no freakin' clue who Ugly Betty is, he's definitely not gay.
2. "Son, why waste your life playing video games , when you could be dating lovely young girls like the ones to your ri-- ... Um, never mind."
3. (20 minutes later) "Um, you guys, this is just a demo. The controllers aren't even plugged in."
4. Ninetendo announces its new game "Stimulus for Wii:" You throw money all over the place, and then nothing happens.
5. (Blonde Lisa Kudrowish chick) "Envy! So glad you came out of the hallway to join us. You can hang up your coat over there."
Best of dadoctah
Forgotten for decades, the Wii port of "Custer's Revenge" became a surprise hit in junior-high gyms across the country.
Best of Double the U
If you wonder why everyone is worried about how fat school kids are getting it is because they replaced gym class with this.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Press the thumb button now, and you can nationalize the corrupt capitalist corporation." Video games released during the Obama administration all bore a similar theme.
Best of Oiao
Thought Bubble -- "I can't believe I got stuck in virtual sex education with this ugly bitch, and she does not even know how to use the controller's A and B buttons to get into the missionary position."
Best of Submariner
Timmy was aghast as the victorious Zelda took his sword, severed his digital member, held it aloft and ran towards the waiting unicorn.
Best of Army of Dad
Another crazy Saturday night in Mormon country!
Best of The Man
MBA students prepare for life outside of college - nice diploma, no job, plenty of free time.