SondraK <--- Had dinner with her. It was teh cool.
1. "Dammit, um... Igor... that, um... brain is, um... abnormal."
2. After seeing Joe Biden do the 'Monkey Dance' for 20 minutes, Susan Collins agreed to vote for the trillion dollar pork bill.
3. "Now, when I, um, snap my, um fingers, um, you will awake totally, um, refreshed... with no, um, knowledge of being my, um, vice president."
4. Biden wishes that Chairman 0 would wrap it up quick so he could release the damn pigeons from his pants.
5. Obama reassured the White House press corps that his security team would not rest until the missing gerbil had been located.
Best of GregMan
Screams of horror came from the White House briefing room when Zombie Joe Biden entered the room.
Best of Jack Reacher
"So, Joe, how did your weekend at the Kennedy estate go?"
Best of Submariner
Biden thought bubble; "You haven't LIVED until you've gambled on a fart only to discover EXACTLY where you'll be when your laxative kicks in..."
Best of molson
His diaper now full, Joe tries to make a gracious exit while the Messiah explains the need for a big bailout. If he only knew Joe thought to himself.
Best of The Man
The press corps was quite amused with Biden's imitation of Obama trying to use a White House window as a door.
Best of Mr Hankey
"...is a bi-partisan office - in no way do we lean to the....'DAMN IT JOE!!!
Best of Army of Dad
No he is harmless. Dr. Sung showed me where his off switch is, but you can only use one finger to reach this one.
Best of Atomic Lib Smasher
Joe Biden soon learned a weekend at Barney Frank's house made it very uncomfortable to sit down while Obama mused "That's exactly what my stimulus will do when I put it into the economy".
Best of Mr. Right
"If you enjoyed the Vice President's dance stylings, please toss some coins in the hat on the floor over there. Don't be stingy now, we have an economy to 'stimulate'!"
Best of Tim
Few things haunt a man longer than undead zombies from Scranton, PA
Best of Army of Mom
The first Road to Recession movie from Hope and Change Pictures finds barnstorming con artists Chuck Reardon (Barry Obama) and Hubert "Fearless" Frazier (Joe Biden) killing liberty after their act goes haywire.