(Happy Birthday) Divine Miss M
1. The Democratic Party tries out a new slogan summarizing its anti-faith, pro-government spending agenda.
2. How Michael Moore was lured to the dark side.
3. The Prince of Lies assumes many forms, but his fondness for plaid jumpers has raised a few eyebrows.
4. Hillshire Farms's sinister plan for world domination begins to unfold.
5. Until now, few were aware of the hidden Satanic messages embedded in 'Charlotte's Web.'
Best of sixdegreesofblondness
Cuz "Receive Porkulus" was too long.
Seriously...WTF does that sign mean?
Best of Jack Reacher
The childhood portrait Winona Judd hoped nobody would ever see.
Best of Mr. Right
Worshippers of 16th Century English philosopher and politician Sir Francis Bacon may be small in number, but they are among the most devout of all the minor religions.
Best of steve o
I think her parents are going to hell just for dressing her like that.
Best of dadoctah
In Canada that's an "either/or" proposition.
Best of prince of leaves
Nearby dog: "Satan? I smell Satan! Satan Satan Satan!!!"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
DENNY's new ad campaign was not a rousing success, it was a rabble-rousing success.
Best of Submariner
Seems a little extreme, kid. What do I have to do to get Liv-A-Snaps?