1. "How can this possibly be a portrait of Michelle. It looks like a screaming vagina."
2. "Barry, it's just a bad painting, you don't have to proclaim it 'the worst art since the Great Depression.'"
3. "Lenny painted it for me. Do you think he made my winkie a little overlarge?"
4. "Wow, a framed print of the original poster for Predator." "No, Mr. President, that's a portrait of the first lady."
5. "That's weird. Has blood always been shooting from Lincoln's eyeballs in this portrait?"
Wicked Best of Silhouette
Obama's tour of the White House continues: "Fireplace - not a door. Door. Door. Thermostat - Not a door. Two paintings - Not doors."
Best of dadoctah
I may not know much about art, but I know what they tell me I'm supposed to like.
Best of Army of Dad
BO's tour of MIB goes well until he see the Most Wanted posters and see Michelle's va-jay-jay.
Best of dub
"Nice...a framed lithigraph from Gorillas In The Mist".
"No Mr President, that is your family picture".
Best of Mr Hankey
You kind of have to cross your eyes to see it pop out at you....
Best of molson
Yeah. That one's got to be worth at least $15 billion. Have Geithner cut another check.
Best of prince of leaves
Bringing change to the White House decor, Obama throws out the entire presidential portraiture collection and replaces it with cheesy "tribal" art that better matches his "Egg of Power".
Best of Matt The K
"You were Lucky, Abe, they SHOT you...now pray with me, Jew-boy..."
Barry inexplicably channels the ghost of funny Akroyd.
Best of Jay Guevara
"To hell with this sh!t. Where's the good art, the ones showing sturdy peasant youths on tractors?"
Best of Jack Reacher
"And so the Old Navy store devouring that woman is a symbol of...what? Help me out here, man."
Best of Seoulman (R)
This is nice, but after signing that bail out package bill, I am more in the mood to see some Maplethorpe
Best of divine miss m
"Everythin' in dis museum be tryin' to make us feel better about our corrupt, imperialistic, phallocratic heritage."
Best of Double the U
... and this is a picture of the Germans landing on Pearl Harbor.