1. "The Chinese government strenuously denies rumors that children have been exposed to massive levels of growth hormone via the food chain."
2. "SWM with gigantism fetish seeks SAF ... gotta circle that one."
3. "Wow, sure a lot of missing dogs in this neighborhood."
4. The Chinese version of The Jumble is almost impossibly hard.
5. "How am I supposed to get mellow on this tiny little chair?"
Best of Army of Dad
It is silly to worry about her sitting on a tiny chair when she is wearing lead painted jewelry.
Best of flyovercountry
Wow, that is one well built chair. Those sweat shop kids can really build chairs.
Best of dub
This will go over huge in Germany, where they love Asians with a little stool.
Best of Jack Reacher
ORA: "Here comes Walt Kowalski now. Won't he be surprised."
Best of satted
Dramatically down-sizing under Obama economics.
Best of Submariner
Thought bubble; "Gaia! I hate visiting Uncle Herve..."
Best of Chrees
"Wow, I don't remember eating that!
Best of prince of leaves
China's attempt to avert the looming demographic upheaval by creating rapidly-maturing females goes horribly wrong when geneticists activate the gigantism gene complex by mistake.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The stigma of being female in a society that prefers male children meant Mai Ling wasn't permitted to sit at the kids' table at family reunions, but was instead consigned to the dollhouse.