Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ingmar Bergman's: The Odd Couple
1. "We just really believed he'd govern moderately." Reality sets in for the Obamacons.
2. "Maybe we didn't support Obama enough?" Newly unemployed Rocky Mountain News and Seattle P-I reporters still clueless about what happened.
3. "Henri, why won't you loose your grasp on me?"
4. "Well, gee, Bob, I don't know what else to say about it except that I sincerely do not believe it's normal. Maybe you should get some therapy with Dr. Speigel."
5. "Well, if Obama doesn't start answering my prayers soon I'm going to go back to worshiping at the shrine of Joan Crawford."
Best of Jay Guevara
Obamanauts receive their March statements...and suddenly realize that they still have to pay their own bills after all.
Best of Jack Reacher
"It's true; wherever you move in the room, her eyes avoid you."
Best of Double the U
I'm telling you, that dipsheet over at VtheK thinks the Germans bombed Perl Harbor!
Best of Submariner
Magneto; the early years.
Best of Matt the K
Huh, never knew Roger Ebert and that dyke puppet from Mr. Rogers made a movie together.
Best of dadoctah
"They said the digital TV switch had been postponed. They said we had until June to get a converter. They lied."
Best of sonicfrog
I heard Sigfred and Roy were touring again.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Years after the cow tipping & sheep molestation charges first came to light, Mr. Greenjeans still couldn't look at the Captain; an awkward silence prevailed, on or off the set.
Best of Mr. Hankey
As another man exits Barney Frank's chamber of torture, Ted Kaczynski avoids eye contact as he waits his turn.
Best of dub
A sad, inside look at the Thurzday Babe audition room.