Saturday, February 07, 2009
Digging For Ponies
1. Another metaphor for the Democrat "Stimulus." The small box in the foreground represents the economic benefit.
2. Composting Michael Moore's daily "output," one of the many "green jobs" funded under the "Stimulus."
3. Where 'Shredded Wheat' comes from, the terrible secret.
4. Still less smelly than living next to Courtney Love.
5. 'Ow to speak Awstralyun: "Salad Bar."
Wicked Best of Double the U
Luke, what is your dirt do'in in Boss's hole?
Best of Jack Reacher
Actually, the box contained Obama's Harvard thesis, long believed lost. Unfortunately, the thesis was lost again shortly after this photo was taken. Come to think of it, nobody's seen the kids since then, either.
Best of Matt the K
In his next life, Andrew Dice Clay was taunted and forced to dig tirelessly by his superior female overlords.
Best of mega
Habitat For Humanity prepares to put up another rickety shack for some unlucky family to spend the next 30 years propping up and paying for.
Best of prince of leaves
The 6th grade class of Barack Obama Elementary School takes a well-earned rest break from their mandatory six-hour daily community service volunteerism.
Best of dadoctah
This year's school play: "Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death".
Best of Silhouette
One guy digging, nine leaning on shovels, and 2 supervisors? Must be union.
Best of Rodney Dill
...but 'Bama said there's a pony somewhere in this stimulus package.
Best of metalgarth
Hurry up, Jimmy Hoffa's not gonna find himself anytime soon
Best of steve o
Having an "Oliphant" as a pet is rewarding, but is also has some downsides.
Best of dadoctah
Or as Warren Jeffs calls it, "speed dating".
Best of Artfldgr
Mommy Mommy Mommy, I dont want to see grandma! Shut up and keep digging.