Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Young Kennedies on the Couch
1. Before her career in music took off, Amy Winehouse made ends meet by baby-sitting.
2. Snore... grunt... "No Bubbles, I don't want any more Jesus Juice" ... Snore
3. "I don't care if we can't get a sitter, we are going to THIS HISTORIC INAUGURATION! The kids'll be fine on their own for a week or two."
4. The scary part is, the Wal-Mart photo center found nothing unusual about the request.
5. How to tell if the Blue Collar Comedy Tour has been molesting your children.
Best of metalgarth
Fast forward 20 years... Kathryn and Joe's friends wonder why they think "animal crackers and spaghetti-os" are a miracle hangover cure.
Best of The Man
Best of dadoctah
When Alice left to marry Sam the butcher, the Brady household just went all to hell.
Best of Snowdog
"I got her back to my place and I was totally gonna score and then we both passed out on the couch."
Best of molson
The Rehab Headstart Program was an overwhelming success.
Best of Matt the Kostume
Looks like Britney's got the kids again this weekend.
Best of dub
If that girl isnt careful she's going to have a double chin by the 3rd grade.
Best of Passionate Conservative
...as a matter of fact, I DO remember my first beer. Here's a polaroid of the event.
Best of Army of Dad
No, it's ok. They are way too young to drive and too short to reach the pedals in any event.
Best of prince of leaves
Me and the kids would still be partying if the ex hadn't turned those pictures over to the Friend of the Court.
Best of Rodney Dill
Redwings fans start young
Best of mklasing
After receiving mortgage assistance, a free tv converter and a $1000 from the government, this unemployed family of Democrats used the extra money to buy necessities.
Best of satted
And when I grow up I want to be a union work at GM....
Best of Submariner
Child care will be provided with your ticket to Monster-Truck XII!