1. "No, I only ever had one water bottle. What are you implying?"
2. "If Al Franken can be in the senate, so can I!"
3. "Sure, Barney Frank, I'd love to be the president of Fannie Mae. Who's Fannie Mae?"
4. "Has anyone seen a little boy in stocks around here?"
5. "Oh, when did Folsom Street Fair become so commercialized?"
Best of prince of leaves
Wow, Kos has really let himself go...ghey.
Best of Whacko
After his 15 minutes of fame, selling his medals on EBay, and his endorsement money ran out, Michael Phelps was reduced to appearances at Gay events to support himself.
Best of Barco Sin Vela II
"Hey Meatgazer, I'm not the queer, you are..."
Best of metalgarth
Little Ralphie was never quite the same after his mother made him wear the gift from his aunt for a solid month as punishment
Best of GregMan
The new CEO of Fannie Mae prepares to meet with the democrats in congress.
Best of Chrees
The photo from his underwear modeling days that Mark Wahlberg had hoped would not come out.
Best of Silhouette
It was better when Harvey was invisible.
Best of molson
Man those Code Pink chicks sure are ugly.
Best of mega
Honestly? Israel had expected the Hamas men to be a bit more violent and ... masculine.
Best of jeff
Hugh Hefner says, "It's GIRL's next door, numbnuts."
Best of Matt the Kostume