1. "I think we need to order Mom the Hooked on Phonics: Rabid Anti-Semite Edition."
2. "You think this is bad, you should see what happened when I asked her for juice."
3. "Yeah, Mom voted for Obama. She had a deram!"
4. Passed over for Hillary's senate seat, Fran Drescher sinks into a whirlpool of pills, illiteracy, and virulent anti-Semitism.
5. "Y'know Emily, with all the drugs mom took in pregnancy, we're lucky we didn't come out looking like the turd monster from Weird Science."
Best of Silhouette
I hate Benetton ads.
Best of dadoctah
Hey, dumbass. It's spelled TOURIST!
Best of prince of leaves
Thanks to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip, relief shipments from the Balkans are not being allowed in. As a result, consonant supplies in Gaza City are running critically low.
Best of GregMan
What a monor.
Best of metalgarth
As a form of teenage rebellion her oldest daughter joined the People's Font of Judea and the youngest joined the Judean People's Font.
Best of Snowdog
"I'm a terrorist-loving, Jew-hating, halfwit soccer mom...and I vote!"
Best of Jack Reacher
Annette Funicello looks good for her age. Too bad she's bat-shit senile.
Best of Buzzhead
That's right people, show your ignorance. It's obvious that she was just writing her sign with a French accent.