1. How the Democrat Party views the average American taxpayer.
2. Advertising works. I have this sudden urge to eat a prostitute.
3. If they really wanted people to go veg, this ad would use Rosie O'Donnell.
4. Jenny's victimhood complex was really beginning to annoy her few remaining friends.
5. Lunch is served at the State Department. Curiously, it was like this even before Hillary got there.
Best of Jack Reacher
"No, when I said I wanted no dressing...Actually, you know what? This is good. This is good."
Best of metalgarth
nothing looks better than lean unprocessed soylent green!
Best of dub
"All Animals Have the Same Parts" Thanks PETA...now I feel like screwing my neighbors cat.
Best of dub
Chuck is such a dumbass....he totally called dibs on the wrong part.
Best of Whacko
If this is the "Veg Starter Kit", I'm in - hat, ass, and poncho.
Best of Army of Dad
Yes, some pounded round sounds like an excellent dinner choice.
Best of ochagirl
This ad just makes me want to have a bacon burger at a lesbian club.
Best of molson
That there rump is going to need some tenderizing and I got just the tool for the job.
Best of jeff
"Illustration from the Tau Cetan book, "To Serve Man."
Best of Army of Mom
Hannibal's food pyramid.
Best of prince of leaves
Round: it sure is, and delightfully so.
Best of Rodney Dill
I wonder if they come battered?
Best of Atomic Lib Smasher
I wonder if "Roast Beef Curtains" would be marked on the front side.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
FYI, PETA's Free Veg Starter Kit includes: 1 pack of bean sprouts, a Hollywood map of celebrity vegans' homes, and a quaalude (to help quell those pesky Upton Sinclair nightmares)
Best of flyovercountry
While true that all animals have the same parts, some animals definitely have better parts than others.