Monday, December 22, 2008
1. There's nothing the president-elect enjoys more than a traditional Voodoo Christmas and a stocking stuffed with Maui Wowie.
2. A few puffs later and the Minnesota Canvassing Board discovered "80 Million Kajillion votes" for Al Franken.
3. After Grandma converted to Santeria, Christmas just wasn't the same.
4. And out of the Democrat's Christmas Caucus emerged a one hundred billion dollar bailout for the Doritos, Mallomar, and shiny things industries.
5. Christmas in the Teacher's Lounge.
Best of The Man
This could explain the half-eaten twinkie in my stocking last Christmas
Best of Matt the Kostume
Best of Tim
Early Dr. Who was not know for it's expensive special effects.
Best of flyovercountry
Visiting Santa in the Head Shop was just not any fun for the youngsters.
Best of Submariner
Note the evidence of the smoldering about to ignite? This is the last known picture of Dawn, approximately 6.5 seconds before the final cranial eruption.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Don't mind me, I'm just taking a flight without the reindeer tonight."
Best of dadoctah
I think we have our answer. Andy Williams has finally lost it.
Best of molson
Rudolf with your nose so bright will you guide my sleigh through this ganja haze tonight?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Once Eric left for college and Kitty was in detox, Red Foreman and Leo had to celebrate the holidays alone in the basement... toking and mentally undressing Jackie.
Best of Chrees
A Clinton Christmas. George Clinton that is.