1. "Oh, Holy and Blessed St. Burt Reynolds, please accept this offering of Orange Julius from thy humble servant."
2. The Cult of the Inflatable Rubber Cowboy grows daily.
3. Rod Blagojevich only wishes his hair looked that realistic.
4. The FTD Inflatable Rubber Cowboy bouquet was a huge hit on Castro Street.
5. On Folsom Street, instead of riding a pony for a quarter, you can take a moustache ride for a quarter.
Best of Paul
Not surprisingly, the Burt Reynolds doll can act better than the real thing.
Best of Jack Reacher
It's just a mannequin, a clothes-horse, it's never accomplished anything.
So, yeah, it can be a New York Senator.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu Hollywood wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Best of Matt the Kostume
You will do it, Pablo, for thy god Wayne Newton commandeth you to do it.
Best of conservativeteen
Juan wondered how splashing hot wax on his face would stop the cologyian attack fleet from devestating earth, but he knew better then to question the bust.
Best of Submariner
I know it's "the richest kind," but the spigot Juan Valdez uses to dispense his brew still wierds me out...