1. And then, Neil Bush ripped out Rosie O'Donnell's still-beating heart and showed it to her before plunging the stake through it.
2. Though employees at AIG enjoyed lavish Christmas bonuses, employees at other companies weren't so lucky.
3. Still smaller and less gross than what my cat barfs up on a typical day.
4. Vegisexuals were delighted with recent Massachusetts and California Supreme Court decisions.
5. The only Christmas ornament legally allowed after Obama apoointments pack the Supreme Court.
Best of Whacko
That's the second largest Hemorrhoid I've ever seen!
Best of GregMan
What happened once his laxative kicked in.
Best of GregMan
"It followed me home. Can I keep it?"
Best of jj
After the terrible Cone of Silence accident, Maxwell Smart holds up the remnants of The Chief.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Dr. Finkle displays a record-setting bezoar removed from the only person foolish enough to have actually eaten a holiday fruitcake.
In honor of the late Travis Splotz, Finkle plans to wrap the bezoar up and regift it.
Best of Jack Reacher
A spokesman for WWF denies that the Federation condones steroid use, while he holds his pet goldfish.
Best of metalgarth
"In Chernoybal, Potato eats YOU!"
Best of Submariner
Unlike Macleod, this immortal tooks scrot's from his wins, not heads.
Best of Matt the Kostume
Chevy Chase shows off the tumor that has been responsible for the discomfort in his career.
Best of Jay Guevara
"See? Liberals do so have a soul!"
Best of flyovercountry
NBC, trying to gain ratings, announced it's latest reality show entitled, "What is this Thing".
Best of prince of leaves
2056: her personal assistants wheel out a retiring Helen Thomas for one last White House press conference.
Best of Seoulman (R)
Due to first-cousin royal family marriages, apparently this is heir to one of the thrones in Europe.
Best of Dr. Hardcrab
The world was happier place since Roberto Benigni decided to take up tuber growing instead of making movies....