Saturday, December 27, 2008
1. With a little luck, Calvin mused, no one would find Suzy Derkins body until Spring.
2. Despite some bloodstains on that old silk hat the police found, Frosty was exonerated by an LA jury and vowed to search for the real killers.
3. Once Algor's advance work was complete and the Earth was a frozen waste, the invasion could begin.
4. "That's it man, game over man, game over! What the f*ck are we gonna do now?"
5. Judging from his front yard, Ted Stevens ain't takin' his loss too well.
Best of jj
I told you that snow-blower was no good!
Best of Jack Reacher
CSI Wasilla only ran for three episodes.
Best of dadoctah
Don Hertzfeldt's "Rejected Cartoons" comes to 3-D.
Best of flyovercountry
An alternative ending to "A Christmas Story", where Ralphie did indeed "shoot his eye out".
Best of LifeTrek
It's all fun and games till snow'buddy loses an eyeball!
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
TIME-LIFE Videos Presents- Mating Habits of Hemophilic Snowmen
Best of Submariner
Oh, fer the luvva Gaia; Maude! Just put a cork in it and let's go; we're already a half-hour late for the Henderson's party!
Best of Matt the Kostume
Another senseless driveby at the North Pole...