Monday, November 17, 2008
Weird Cap This Pic or Outtake from Bjork Video? You decide.
1. "The reason I've asked you into my office today is we have been receiving complaints about sexual harassment. It seems you're not doing it right."
2. "So, tell me, why do you think you would make a good intern at MSNBC?"
3. By describing himself on his resume as a "Half White, Half black, counter-culture radical," Barry advanced rapidly, despite a conspicuous lack of experience or qualifications.
4. Convinced that posting anonymously was not enough to protect himself from the Right-Wing Neocon militia, Jed begins wearing a disguise full time. Also, his prescription of Risperdol had run out.
5. Answer Panda responds: "An accusation of flouncing off is worse than an accusation of no decency because 'flounce off' just sounds really gay."
Best of MattKostume
In effort to bond with his new clients, Wu Tang Clan's attorney Herschel Greenberg attempts to blend in.
Best of Jack Reacher
Despite his best efforts, when the interviewer asked "Where do you see yourself in five years," Bob couldn't help answering "If I'm looking at the world through a panda mask, I see me shooting myself."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Proof that civil servants can't get fired no matter what they do. Shortly after this photo, Ernie killed and ate a supervisor in front of coworkers... and was promoted.
Best of dadoctah
It's not easy to get the crap kicked out of you at a Star Trek convention, but it can be done.
Best of Matt Kostume
After the seventh straight ghetto-style beatdown, the bassist from Slipknot rethinks his persona.
Best of Army of Dad
So you think it is funny to hit a panda with a soccer ball...wanna see a panda get even?!
Best of molson
So... do you think the tats are too much?
Best of Tim
Now it has come to my attention that you no longer take your position as the minister of Silly Walks seriously.
Best of Submariner
Who could POSSIBLY blame Dan Blather for accepting those TANG documents as genuine when this guy gave them to him?
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"Why no, I've never been arrested for Pandering. Why do you ask?"