Saturday, November 15, 2008
1. "Check it out. One of these little f**kers was wearing a bow tie."
2. FEATHER BOA. UR DOING IT WRONG.
3. In this scene from The Sarah Palin Story, A Lifetime Original Movie, Todd Palin (played by Chad Allen), prepares to offer young Sarah a bouquet of freshly killed seabirds.
4. "Here put this on, it's cold outside," Chad's mom was both over-protective and completely off-her-nut.
5. "Rumors that seabird pheromones are the secret ingredient in our product are absolutely without basis in fact," The CEO of Tag Body Spray, Inc. insisted earlier today.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Like I always say," Chad told friends, "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's fantastic with orange sauce and merlot."
Best of Double the U
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Best of mega
Many wished for the old days when Prince William would just dress up like a Nazi and go have a couple of beers, like everyone else.
Best of Whacko
"Red rope or white rope? Which to cut. Oh hell, I'll just cut them both."
Last episode of McGuyver
Best of Submariner
"Humperdink, Humperdink, Humperdink! Inconceivable that he should be able to climb that rope!"
Best of prince of leaves
While practicing his climbing skills on a remote cliff in Scotland, Chad is attacked by the lesser-known Killer Penguins of Caerbannog.
Best of Seoulman (R)
America's puffins are coming home to roost
Best of Seoulman (R)
The first draft of "The rime of the ancient mariner" was definitely written in a drug-crazed state
Best of Kaptain Krude
The young actor picked to play the Penguin had some doubts. "Are you sure this is how Heath Ledger would have gone about this?"
Best of Army of Dad
Puffin constrictors defend their nests with unusual zeal.
Best of molson
The vampiric puffins kind of had the right idea, but without big pointy teeth, they just couldn't get the job done.
Best of dub
FLOCK OF SEAGULLS...TOUR IS CANCELLED.
Best of MattKostume
Day 275 in Iceland: Survivorman finally loses it.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Puffin-noodling is the national sport of Fiordlandia. Townsfolk dip ne'er-do-wells in sardine oil, toss 'em over the cliff and see how many puffins bite. Puffin hickies reportedly last for nearly a year.