1. Andrew Sullivan remains a devout Catholic... in his own way.
2. Jake Gyllenhall never got over it when Heath Ledger beat him out to play The Joker.
3. Jed couldn't make up his mind whet the Pope was fabulous or simply divine!
4. ORA: Sally Field has really let herself go... and still has self-esteem issues, apparently.
5. So, does this guy really think everybody else keeps a naked man in a cage in kitchen and feeds him dog food? Or is that the "sort of."
Best of MattKostume
"Catholic High School Mimes in Trouble", a Samuel L. Bronkowitz production
Best of Whacko
The sign's intended audience? The 110th U.S. Congress.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Despite a restraining order, the Flying Fag keeps vigil outside Sally Field's residence after legally changing the name of his weenie to Boneva.
Best of metalgarth
Ronald McDonald found religion later in life, and insisted everyone call him Sister Loretta
Best of flyovercountry
This message brought to you by the People Who Elected Obama.
Best of mklasing
No you are not! Nobody wears double cuff-links anymore.
Best of Jay Guevara
I don't know about drive-by shootings, but I've just reconsidered my criticism of people driving down the sidewalk.
Best of Seoulman (R)
Not that there is anything wrong with that
Best of conservativeteen
The Joker's sense of humor eventually led to him being kicked out of the "sisterhood" after he supplied one of their annual events with "exploding" plastic phalluses.
Best of molson
Just like me? That retarded outfit and the dick up your ass say otherwise.
Best of Chrees
You can probably guess where the bananas are.