Saturday, November 22, 2008
Guys Without a Face
1. And now, 30's-style fashions to go with our 30's-style economy.
2. "Well, Mom, maybe your last minute display of piety and face-covering will spare you an eternity in Hell, but we're still gonna stone you to death, infidel whore!"
3. "Because you're ugly and we're ashamed to be seen with you, that's why." Joy Behar's kids inherited her wit and class.
4. Next week on Our Gang, Spanky and Alfalfa dress up a broom as their mother so they can sneak into a strip club.
5. "Gee, thanks for the outfits, mom. Should I just bugger Jeffrey here, or wait till we get home?"
Best of Seoulman (R)
the Invisible Man luckily didn't have to display his painful teen problems like acne or unwelcome erections in front of everyone.
Best of Jack Reacher
The boys hoped that the headless apparition would distract attention from Timmy's man-purse.
Best of MattKostume
The boys hoped to win Shirley Temples affection by giving her a faceless wraith.
Best of Silhouette
Page 12: 1930s Handbook for Orphans. "When situations absolutely demand an adult be present, the ingenious young lad can easily fashion a "mother" from old clothes and a mop."
Best of prince of leaves
J.R.R. Tolkien meets John Steinbeck in the period crossover hit, "The Grapes of Wraith".
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Rod Serling once wrote a TZ meets the Hardy Boy's mystery, but The Curse of the Invisible Granny with a Giant Melanoma Tick from Mars on her Neck never caught on.
Best of dub
Timmy and Johnny are completely unaware that they have no chance of getting head from this woman.