1. Nice try, but I'm still not voting for McCain.
2. "Oh, Boy! Broadway! And a major role in the stage production of Lord of the Flies! Things are finally starting to happen for me!"
3. Britney Spears's body double distracts the Paparazzi while she dives for the salad bar.
4. Snowball (Hillary Clinton) narrowly escapes to France after being betrayed by Squealer (Keith Olbermann) and Napoleon (Hussein Obama).
5. So, figured out this Friday's Cap This theme yet?
Best of divine miss m
Does this mean Pink Floyd will get back together and tour again?!
Best of Seoulman (R)
Uh oh, The View needs to find a new co-host
Best of Jack Reacher
Good thing this photo didn't run yesterday, or Dub would have flipped out ;)
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
And, they're OFF! AP Photo captures Obamalama's democratically-controlled congress rushing to outtax and outspend the Bush years. Bookies are not accepting any wagers
Best of Van Helsing
Desperate for a new gig after leaving The View, Rosie was eventually reduced to being shot out of a cannon in front of circus audiences.
Best of Dub
Guess the theme today? Ok, my guess is "Things Andrew Sullivan finds sexy"?
Best of Silhouette
Wiser by far, Charlotte's kids simply wrote "Open the damn gate" above Wilbur's stall.
Best of dadoctah
Guess the theme: "things you can't mention putting lipstick on without generating all kinds of bad press".
Best of prince of leaves
"I smell bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Ba-- oh, wait...that's me..."
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of metalgarth
superpig, superpig, does whatever a superpig does