Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Overcompensated People Overcompensating
1. "This monument to Arab achievement was designed by an American architect, and it will be built by a British firm using Indian labor."
2. "Yes, but how do we know some Christian nutjob won't fly an airplane into it. Ha Ha Ha, just kidding!"
3. "Andrew Sullivan wants to know if he can borrow the model when we're done with it."
4. "... And then the one girl says, 'Don't Cry. I like your outfits.' It's the funniest Bunker-riff I've ever seen!"
5. ORA: "Hey, what's with the tiny little figurines of William Holden, Fred Astaire, and O.J. Simpson?"
Best of Double the U
Paid for by American dollars, thank you democrats.
Best of Whacko
"You know, now that you mention it, free-balling in public really is kind of fun."
Best of Seoulman (R)
My wife has something like this in her dresser at home. Do you think I should stone her?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
In a misguided attempt to make a group of visiting capitalist infidels feel at home during the holidays, the arab businessmen put on an impromptu Three Wisemen & a Virgin Walk Into a Hi-Rise Manger skit.
Best of Army of Dad
There is even a 'Honor Killing Gate' on the top floor where you can throw your women to their death.
Best of Dub
Hey guys, check out my erection!
Best of mega
"5,000 feet, not 50 feet, you f*ing moron!" Ahmed said angrily, in a sad reprise of Spinal Tap's Stonhenge scene.
Best of lawhawk
Many a Bantha died to get the plans to this battle station. Soon, our plans will be complete, and we will rule the universe...
Best of Dwight
"That? Oh that's just a small thermal exhaust port barely two meters wide. That? Oh it's merely a 50 kilometer vertical trench only slightly wider than the wingspan of an X-wing fighter. Why do you ask, General Ackbar. And who smells like rotting fish, for the love of Allah?"