Monday, October 27, 2008
Mr. Bush and the Women
1. "Oh... HERE the white women at."
2. "... And by calling myself a conservative while governing like a moderate Democrat, I managed to destroy my party, and quite possibly my country, for generations to come!"
3. With his typical subtlety and tact, Mr. Bush explains why Dub would not find any of these women attractive.
4. "Move back, move back... you'll have your fair chance with Mr Cheney, but first the cougar needs a rest."
5. "Whew! That was a big one." With his typical subtlety and tact, Bush wafts his backdoor falafel gas all over the visiting delegation of Middle Eastern women.
Best of mpur
ORA: President Bush spends some time backstage with the "Miss Cankle USA" contestants.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"I did it myyyy-yyyyy wayyyyy-yyyy". President Bush practices his farewell speech before a stunned women's glee club.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Oh, yeah... Laura got as wide as a house when she was preggers, so mebbe there's hope for you porkers, too. Hey, that microphone ain't on, izzit?
Best of Army of Mom
Fonzie impersonation. Aaaaaayy!
Best of Jack Reacher
"Okay, a joke's a joke, but I'm gonna need the nuclear football back. I'm kinda responsible for it."
Best of Nose
Stand back, no telling how big this thing can get!
Best of duke of red
"Heeeyy... I'm Bush. Whadda ya gonna do?"
Best of GregMan
President Bush greets the editorial staff of the BBC.
Best of Dub
If Jenna and Barbara (junior) were my daughters, I'd hug 'em that way too.
Best of Rodney Dill
There's Semtex in my pants, who wants ta pull my detonator.