Wednesday, October 22, 2008
1. Dub couldn't decide if he more offended at the new maid's technique or her proportions.
2. Looks like Father Willoughby is having one of his sexy parties.
3. Spawning season in Chappaqua.
4. Now taking bets on who will be the first to claim they have this outfit, Army of Mom or sonicfrog?
5. A yeast infection can really slow you down. Not always, though.
Best of dickey swollenz
I see she's a specialist in taking care of "hardwood"
Best of mpur
"Ok, you're gonna have to slide her down to a crack in the wood in order to break the suction and get her off of there."
Best of The Man
If you want to match the stain color, you're going to need to flip over and slide down.
Best of Army of Dad
Tammy didn't want to go to Dachau and bitterly clung to the rail. Dub's weight state polizei were persistant and finally drug her off.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Ultraglide Lip Balm: "When your lips get parched and cracked..."
Best of Dwight
To hell with all of you. If she can stretch her mouth around the newell post knob, SHE'S MINE!
Best of Seoulman (R)
Sadly Russian gymnasts, past their prime and living in an unstable economy had to turn to other, more creative ways of making ends meet
Best of shoechick
Delta Burke's looking pretty good these days!
Best of Dub
New, from SC Johnson And Company... New Tuna Scented Pledge.
Best of dadoctah
A little OCD is okay, but at some point you're going to have to go up the stairs like a normal person.
Best of Dactyl
Does this railing make me look fat?