Friday, October 24, 2008
1. "Officer Frank, really, isn't there some other way we could... work this out?" With a little role-playing, Billy was about to get his parent's upside-down mortgage bailed out.
2. "Your court date is December 13, Mr. Kucinich."
3. The NAMBLA Ride-Along was one of the Gavin Newsom's innovative approaches to juvenile crime.
4. "For Pete's Sake, I'm four! I've never even heard of the Village People! Oh, well, give me your autograph anyway."
5. "Look, officer, it's very simple. I didn't stop because I was drunk!"
Best of Seoulman (R)
Webster's back and this time... he's got a score to settle
Best of metalgarth
The concept was COPS, Orange County Choppers, Little People Big World all put together. The ratings were Hello Larry, After M*A*S*H, and CopRock all put together.
Best of The Man
No Officer Sullivan, I've never been in a Turkish prison
Best of Dwight
"Thank you, Mr. Coleman. My family is a big fan. Er... Could you write Whatchew talkin' 'bout Willis? underneath your name? Great."
Best of Jack Reacher
"Hey, I pay your salary. Well, technically, Mom and Dad do, but still..."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Rodney King - The Early Years
Best of flyovercountry
I'll sign your ticket pig, but when my man Obama and Ayers get elected, have someone else start your bike.
Best of mklasing
Can we hurry this along? I've got to get back to the factory to help my Dad afford Pres. Obama's new tax plan.
Best of dadoctah
New list of options: you can pay a fine, appear in court, attend a traffic safety class, or submit to the instant roadside age-regression ray.
Best of prince of leaves
The ACLU would later bring suit against LAPD for excessive use of forced perspective.