Monday, October 20, 2008
1. Half this house was treated with Orkin's new termite repellent, the other half with tasty barbecue sauce.
2. Welcome to affordable housing, Obama-style. Brought to you by your new HUD secretary, Tony Rezko.
3. And then Bob Vila said, "Screw it, let's just go get drunk!"
4. "It was a lovely five bedroom colonial, but then they put a McCain-Palin sign in their yard..."
5. And the number one sign you got ripped off by your time-share agent...
Best of Double the U
"Honey... did you hear something?"
Best of Silhouette
We're buying it in installments.
Best of Jack Reacher
"We have 1.6 children, 1.8 cars, and .5 house."
Best of Army of Dad
This lovely jungle bungalow has a cozy feel, open air dining and 1.5 bathrooms with room to expand!
Best of mpur
ORA: Samurai Divorce Court
Best of nicedeb
Barack Obama uses his powerful connections in Kenya to move his little brother George into a better hut.
Best of flyovercountry
After 8 years in the White House, President Obama did indeed bring the United States closer to the rest of the world, because many Americans now lived like the rest of the world.
Best of prince of leaves
2065: With the last regulatory hurdle cleared and the final shakedown payment paid to "community organizers", the post-Katrina rebuilding of New Orleans begins.
Best of Jay Guevara
"So you and the ex split amicably?"
Best of Kaptain Krude
Best of Son Of The Godfather
When kids on Tatooine argue about their own, personal space, never let them "draw an imaginary line" with a light sabre.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Build a man a house; you give him shelter until he defaults on his other bills. Build a man half a house; maybe he'll learn a trade so's to keep out the mosquitoes.
Best of Seoulman (R)
Slowly Dorothy awoke in a daze, in the magical land of Oz wondering where the other half of the house and the other half of Toto were.