Tuesday, October 28, 2008
1. Gavin Newsom went the Obama route with his campaign ads, with mixed results.
2. Ang Lee remakes... oh, never mind. He's going to Hell.
3. Reasons there is homophobia: Exhibit A.
4. When John Edwards daydreams...
5. Finally, the ACLU finds a Christmas Pageant they can approve of...
Best of metalgarth
The differences between the bands Judas Priest and Jesuit Priest are the perfect example of Nigel Tufnel's "fine line between clever and stupid"
Best of Seoulman (R)
His first miracle was turning water into a wine cooler with just a twist of lemon.
Best of The Man
And on the third day he rose and asked his disciples "have thou ever stayed at the YMCA?"
Best of Jack Reacher
"Can we wrap this up? I'm supposed to be painting crooked geometric shapes downtown later."
Best of Dub
Gives a whole new twist to "thy rod and thy staff they comfort me".
Best of mpur
Dio album covers used to be cool.
Best of robert
The latest Human Rights Campaign ad in California opposing Proposition 8 inexplicably fails to sway the electorate.
Best of Army of Mom
Father, remember when you said that all you made was very good? Well, I'm thinking that you may have given yourself way too much credit. I give you exhibit A.