Monday, October 13, 2008
And You Thought United Sucked
1. One of the many new "Green Jobs" you can look forward to under the Obama Administration.
2. Your Democratic Party reminds you. There *are* alternatives to drilling in ANWR.
3. "You must lower the carbon footprint of Comrade Obama's airplane! Push! Comrades! Push!"
4. Wait until the passengers find out the whole thing was a ruse so the pilot could score with a flight attendant, then they'll really get pissed.
5. It all worked out in the end. The plane returned to the terminal. Kirstie Ally got off. And the plane was able to get off the ground.
Very Brady Best of mpur
OK, now pop the clutch!
Best of Seoulman (R)
It's no fun playing hide and go seek at the airport when everyone has the same hiding place.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Thanks to fine print on the Passenger's Bill of Rights recently adopted by the airline industry, next time a plane's stuck on a taxiway for more than 59 minutes, passengers will be allowed to volunteer to push it back to the terminal.
Best of The Man
Thank you for flying Glorious North Korean Airlines.
Best of Jack Reacher
The ironic part; Their luggage is on a plane being pushed to a different terminal.
Best of Whacko
"On Southwest Airlines, we don't charge you extra to taxi the plane to the gate like other airlines."
Best of mega
Hey, it beats building roads and bridges. Everybody on my block's been assigned to build roads and bridges.
Best of molson
I don't care if Al Gore's carbon foot print is huge. He's better than you so shut your pie holes and keep pushing.
Best of flyovercountry
One passenger/pusher to another,"Wouldn't it be easier to bring the gas to the plane?"
Best of Army of Dad
Hey! Who is the smart @ss in the cockpit tapping the breaks!?