Saturday, October 25, 2008
And One and Two and One...
1. "Hey, they're playing 'Crazy for you.' I love this song! Hold me."
2. We've replaced both teams' anabolic steroids with high grade Ecstasy. Let's see if they notice.
3. 2010: The Frank-Pelosi-Edwards Violence in Sports Act replaces contact sports with gentle ballroom dancing.
4. "I always hoped I'd be in your strong, manly arms when Iran nuked the Eastern Seaboard."
5. The Awesome Power of the Axxe Effect is not to be taken lightly."
Best of prince of leaves
"Dude, get your gaydar recalibrated - I may be wearing teh gheyest purple uniform ever, but that doesn't mean I want to 'hit the showers' with you after the game..."
Best of Jack Reacher
"No, I said there's a flag on the field."
Best of Seoulman (R)
It was not exactly a foul, but was certainly offensive.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"I said `Step pause turn pause pivot step step' not `Step pause turn pause
pivot step pause'!"
Best of flyovercountry
Hey, the play is clear on the other side of the field, I told you not to touch me there again, unless of course we are in on a gang tackle.