Tuesday, October 21, 2008
1. After rising to power through a combination of corrupt politics and community organizing, the new mayor of Springfield followed the example of dictators everywhere, and put his name on everything.
2. The suits are provided to observant Muslim suspects, at taxpayers expense. It has something to do with cops being called "pigs."
3. Decontaminating the squad cars after Folsom Street Fair was a thankless task.
4. The new unit deals with juvenile offenders who are both spoiled rotten and dyslexic.
5. "... White House Press Secretary Keith Olbermann denied that any American cities had been the target of anthrax outbreaks, and blamed 'divisive, counter-revolutionary forces' for spreading the rumors on the eve of a historic summit with Iranian President Achmadinejad..."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Controlling Bart Simpson was getting costly. First, Police Chief Clancy Wiggum had to create a special BART squad. Then, officers demanded hazmat suits because of Bart's post-pubescent body odor and flatulence problems.
Best of Rodney Dill
The FART POLICE have new containment procedures.
Best of mpur
Bart Man, the mascot for the Bart Police was not as well received as had been hoped.
Best of metalgarth
Just another day in the life of "Drunky Wunky", the Teletubbie that PBS doesn't want you to know about.
Best of Seoulman (R)
Minutes later, investigators discovered that the strange white powder on the trunk of the car was powdered sugar from an old doughnut
Best of jj
SanFran hazmat suit: Trap door in back.
Best of Dub
Based on the odd hump on this persons back, there is a 50/50 chance that my gramma is the one in the suit.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Bay Area common dialogue:
"Sir, do you have anything in your pocket that may stick me or cause me injury?"
"Oh yeth, YETH!"
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"Up against the car, Bubble Boy!"