Friday, September 19, 2008
When the Monkey Sex Stops
1. You didn't want to be around for the reception. That wasn't rice they were flinging.
2. Number 128 on the list of "People and Things That Could Provide More Sophisticated Election Analysis than Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews."
3. Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman would go on to become one of Hollywood's longest surviving marriages.
4. This was the happiest day of her life. He wished he had been born a Bonobo.
5. After weeks of smearing Sarah Palin, Andrew Sullivan was completely at ease with what he was asked to throw at the wedding... and more than a little aroused.
Wicked Best of Passionate Conservative
Hey, baby, wanna do some organ grinding?
Best of Jack Reacher
"Hang on a second, folks. Mayor Newsom wants to say a few words about inclusiveness and diversity."
Best of Passionate Conservative
Cornelius and Zira's wedding photos.
Best of prince of leaves
You know, with arms that hairy, the bride really should have chosen leg-of-mutton sleeves and opera gloves.
Best of Dwight
Gavin Newsome defended his decision to officiate the wedding, explaining that both of the monkeys were actually males.
Best of Chrees
Bubbles thought it wise not to tell his bride about his early life at Neverland...
Best of Submariner
I don't recognize the bride, but I'm pretty sure the groom is Putin.