Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Twist ... Snap!
1. Caught in the cross-fire of the mountain-biker/rollerblader wars, desperate refugees comfort each other.
2. "If you really feel that way about it, I'll never wear plaid shorts again."
3. "Oh, stop whining. Coordinating the bandanna with these shorts would have looked super gay."
4. "Don't cry babe, someday you'll make the 'Best of' list."
5. "Oh, come on, you can't be that surprised that Clay Aiken is gay."
Best of Rodney Dill
The ennui of the 2008 election cycle sets in.
Best of Passionate Conservative
The campus production of Aliens went well, except for the Bill Paxton impersonation.
Best of Double the U
Give me a large cup of foamy almond flavored latte with whipped cream and a bag of sun flower seeds or this bitch gets it!
Best of Kaptain Krude
"There, there dear. You knew when we got together I looked like Will Ferrell. I know, I know, I look like Van Wilding. Shh, shh, I'll take the bandanna off."
Best of Jack Reacher
Bystanders at the Takei ceremony weep with uncertainty over just who is the "bride."
Best of Submariner
You can stop now. He isn't listening to your Ron Paul speech - he's dead
Best of Dub
With two victims already by his side, Johnny "Super Scot" Wilson puts another unsuspecting person into the sleeper hold.
Best of Army of Dad
Best of mklasing
Before being arrested by the Bicycle Police Force, Loverboy's Mike Reno choked his last 3 fans.
Best of flyovercountry
I know babe, Obama lost and now our hope is gone. I guess we are going to have to get jobs now.
Best of Army of Mom
Mike Modano's post-hockey acting career was sorely lacking quality roles. His role on Heroes as Preppy Gone Bad never really caught on outside the 14-21 female demographics.