Monday, August 18, 2008
1. "What an ass," Rielle thought. Coincidentally, that's what everyone at every John Edwards campaign rally thought.
2. Rielle Hunter spent an hour and a half trying to figure out how to load film into a digital camera.
3. "Make sure you get a close-up of the nape. If that hairdresser didn't leave an even line, I'll scratch her eyes out."
4. "Don't tell me she's going to make another YouTube video of herself talking about shoes again."
5. Andy Warhol returns from the dead and produces an 18 hour movie of nothing but the back of John Edwards's head.
Wicked Best of Jack Reacher
"I told her my wife doesn't understand me, which is true, given that she's pretty whacked out with her chemotherapy."
Best of Army of Dad
John fondly recalls the nights spent with his new love-she was bouncing and behaving!
Best of kam582
Well, I guess I'm headed for that "other" America.
Best of mega
"Psst...I'll give you 10 percent of my $114,000 if you show me where the power switch is on this stupid thing."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
She's thinking, "Turn this way! I need photographic evidence of stubble burn patterns that match my thighs."
Best of Passionate Conservative
"No, Rielle, that's not what I meant when I asked you if you wanted to make a tape..."
Best of curly
“I’m a Pisces, Rielle is an Aquarius, and my wife has Cancer.”
Best of Chrees
Figures...I bang the one Democrat that doesn't believe in abortion.
Best of Army of Mom
Psst. Mr. Edwards. Don't move. There is a giant black furball hovering over your perfectly quaffed hair.